Haiti earthquake

Haiti earthquake

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Our luggage made it safely through American customs!

I was very concerned about all the medicine and products that I was bringing across the border into the US en route to Haiti. At the airport this morning we had no problems with customs or with the weight of our luggage. We made it safely to Fort Lauderdale and tomorrow morning we are off to Haiti. I need to get up at 3:00am to catch the flight for Haiti! This trip is challenging in many ways!

Today it has been fun getting to know the team I am with. Really amazing people with so much to offer in different ways. I am blessed to be working with these people and know that it will be a learning experience for me just spending time with them. I will be telling you more about them soon!

If you get a chance there was an article in the Montreal Gazette this morning about our trip - here is the link:

http://www.montrealgazette.com/news/Helping+people+work+through+their+grief/2629786/story.html

I will hopefully write more tomorrow... from Haiti!

No comments:

Post a Comment