Haiti earthquake

Haiti earthquake

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I am off to the airport!

Within an hour I will be leaving for the airport - the first leg of my trip is to Fort Lauderdale. I am praying that we will not have any problems at American customs because we will be staying overnight in Florida and I am bringing a lot of supplies to leave in Haiti. I hope that the customs officer will somehow allow us to pass with suitcases full of medicine, bandages, soap and shampoo!

My suitcases are right at the limit - another concern because of the little airplane we are taking tomorrow morning at 6:00am from Fort Lauderdale to Cap Haitian. They are much more strict about weight limits!

I will keep you posted about my journey. I appreciate your prayer and your support!

I'm off!

1 comment:

  1. Godspeed! We love you, and hope everything will go as planned!
    Love you lots,
    Jess and Lolo
    with Janine, Yvan, Luc-Etienne, Helene
    xox

    ReplyDelete