Haiti earthquake

Haiti earthquake

Saturday, March 6, 2010

The early bird gets an internet connection!

I do not usually like getting up early in the morning. At my house it is Marc and Jessica who get up earlier than me... but in Haiti I get up early because it gives me a better chance to get an internet line to be able to write to my family and update the blog. Since there is not much to do in the evenings I have been going to bed by 9:00pm so getting up at 6:00am is not so hard.

Today we will be doing a training session with Sunday School teachers and I hope to be able to help them with tools to comfort and encourage the many children who are afraid and in mourning!

1 comment:

  1. I don't always get up earlier than you!
    I hope your day will go well!
    Miss you lots,
    Jess

    ReplyDelete